The Administrative Assistant is a flexible, can-do person with general office skills and the ability to multi-task. The A.A. works collaboratively in a team environment to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities as directed by managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. The A.A. is a problem solver with administrative skills and experience that upholds our positive work culture.
- General clerical duties including photocopying and mailing.
- Work with Finance Director and other senior managers for basic support as directed.
- Input data, run reports and/or monitor various office software systems.
- Handle confidential and/or sensitive information and data.
- Schedule meetings and calendar events for staff.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Various reception duties, including answering calls and receiving/directing guests/clients.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Maintain office supply inventories.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
The duties and responsibilities listed in the job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. The company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Proven admin and assistant experience.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices and experience with Excel.
- Experience with or aptitude to learn various software systems such as Salesforce, Mail Chimp, PayPal, Zoom, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Communication skills – written and verbal.
- Planning and organizing, prioritizing.
- Information gathering and information monitoring.
- Ability to learn various software systems for data input/monitoring.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
MCM provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MCM complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Use this form to submit a resume or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org