Artspace Silver Spring Arts Campus is located at 801 Sligo Avenue, Silver Spring, MD., just North of the heart of Washington, DC.
This project consists of 68 units of efficiency, one, two and three bedrooms ranging in size from 571 – 1,340 square feet with rent ranging from $954 – $1,762.
Designed with artists in mind, unit features include:
- 10ft ceilings
- Washer/Dryer in every unit
- Air conditioning/Heating
- Walk-in closets
- Balconies (mix of Juliet & walkout options)
!BONUS! Features include:
- Exhibition and gallery space
- Music rehearsal space
- Large community room with booth seating and service area for gatherings, parties, or other events
- Covered parking available
- Large interior courtyard for residents
- Safe and walkable/bike-friendly neighborhoods with green-space and parks nearby
- Less than one mile from the Silver Spring METRO Station
- Greyhound Bus Station one block away
- Immediately adjacent to eclectic Fenton Village, in downtown Silver Spring, with some of the region’s most diverse dining and entertainment options, Whole Foods, the American Film Institute and much more. www.SilverSpringDowntown.com
- GoFundMe recently listed Silver Spring as America’s “most generous city”
Visit https://www.artspace.org/silver-spring#leasing-section for more information.