There are no recent bookmarks.
Artscape – America’s largest free arts festival – returns September 22-24, 2023.
Artscape is back!
The Baltimore Office of Promotion & The Arts is excited to bring back Artscape for its 38th year after a three-year hiatus! The beloved Baltimore arts festival is where art lovers, families, and tourists come together to celebrate art, culture, and performance! Artscape is proud to showcase artists and makers, live concerts, visual arts experiences, performing arts, fashion designers, kid-focused activities, film, experimental music, comedy, literary arts programming and culinary delights. We encourage artists and festival goers to embrace Artscape for what it is – a fully accessible, 100% FREE, world-class arts festival – right here in the heart of Baltimore City. Everyone’s invited to Artscape, let’s celebrate the arts in Baltimore together!
Artscape is AMERICA’S LARGEST FREE outdoor arts festival, rocking the cultural heart of Baltimore since 1982. The festival was designed as an Arts Fair that marketed Baltimore as a cultural hub, generated local community support for the arts, and stimulated economic development and investment in the Mt. Vernon/Bolton Hill neighborhood. In 2019 (the last time Artscape was held), Artscape featured more than 200 artist performers and over 100 visual artists and artisans.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 5PM – 10PM FESTIVAL OPERATIONS 9PM – 11PM ARTSCAPE AFTER HOURS
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 11AM – 3PM MAIN STAGE HOURS 11AM – 11PM FESTIVAL OPERATIONS 9PM – PM ARTSCAPE AFTER HOURS
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 11AM-5PM FESTIVAL OPERATIONS
LOCATION: Midtown Baltimore and the Station North Arts & Entertainment District
HOW TO APPLY: Musical Performances & Concerts
NOTE: Links to music and media content are required. Files for download will not be accepted.
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL FIELDS TO SUBMIT FORM
1. There are no geographic restrictions for application. Offers are “all-inclusive” of travel and accommodation costs. Meal allowance not provided
2. Sound production will be provided by Artscape and will include basic backline (drum set, bass and guitar amps, keyboard and audio monitors with mixes from house mixing console).
3. BOPA reserves the right to reproduce images of selected artists’ work for printed or internet publicity, catalogue, map or marketing purposes.
4. Performances that are designed to advertise a commercial product will not be accepted.
5. By submitting an application, you agree to and accept application requirements and guidelines.
6. These applications are intended for use by performers themselves, Concert Promoters wishing to participate in Artscape should contact Chris Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-752-8632.
Event: Artscape General Info Session
Location: Enoch Pratt Free Library, 400 Cathedral St, Baltimore, MD 21201
For more information regarding the Musical Performance & Concert
applications for Artscape, please contact Chris Brooks at 410-752-8632 or email@example.com.
July 1, 2023 at 12 AM EST