There are no recent bookmarks.
Prince George’s Arts and Humanities Council (PGAHC), Arts’tination Coordinator position is a new role within the organization. As PGAHC continues on its path of growth the Board of Directors working with the Chief Executive Officer agreed that having an effective Coordinator will contribute to PGAHC’s success in promoting and advocating for the arts in Prince George’s County and beyond. The Coordinator will ensure that the Arts’tination location is open and ready for business.
• Manage the daily activities of PGAHC Arts’tination location
• Open the location for Artists and visitors
• Secure and lock the location at the end of the day
• Assist Artist with setup and sales
• Closeout sales and commissions at the end of the day
• Serve as a site contact for artist operations
• Manage sales transactions and inventory
• Assist with in-store programming activities
Click to learn more and to apply: https://www.pgahc.org/artstinationcoordapp