The Arts & Humanities Council of Montgomery County (AHCMC) seeks a full-time Grants Assistant Manager to support the administration of AHCMC’s Grants Program. This position is ideal for an organized, detail-oriented individual who is passionate about the arts and humanities as well as philanthropy and is excited by new technology and data. The Grants Assistant Manager will work collaboratively with the Grants Coordinator, the Grants Manager, and the Grants Director. The Assistant Manager reports to the Grants Director.
This position is full-time; 40 hours per week. AHCMC is a hybrid organization. Telecommuting is an option three days a week. Staff normally work in the office two days per week. Occasional evening hours will be required; however, the Assistant Manager will receive advanced notice allowing for advanced planning. For a successful employee, this position offers growth opportunities within the organization. Full-time employees are given access to professional development opportunities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, building, and managing letters of intent, grant applications, grant agreements, and grant reports in SurveyMonkey Apply (SM Apply), AHCMC’s online grants portal in collaboration with the Grants Coordinator
- Providing technical support to applicants and grantees for the submission of letters of intent, grant applications, grant agreements, and grant reports in SM Apply
- Providing consultations to applicants and grantees for the submission of grant proposals
- Working in partnership with the Grants Manager to develop and implement applicant outreach presentations and webinars
- Reviewing applications to determine eligibility in collaboration with the Grants Manager
- Updating and suggesting revisions for grant guidelines and applications in tandem with the Grants Manager
- Managing the grant awards budget in collaboration with the Grants Manager, including tracking grantee disbursements
- Analyzing applicant and grantee data to prepare the annual county budget request in collaboration with the Grants Manager and the Grants Director
- Maintaining the Grants Department online presence on AHCMC’s website, creativemoco.com in collaboration with the Grants Coordinator
- Maintaining grants-related digital records and files, including grant applications, grant agreements, and grant reports
- Coordinating two annual student award programs, including proposing guideline revisions, developing online application forms, offering panelist suggestions, and arranging awardee recognition events
- Attendance at grant review panels, Grants Committee meetings, and Board meetings
- Providing support in other areas as needed, including Board meetings, receptions, and special events
Compensation: Salary range $50,000 – $52,000. No relocation allowance. Benefits package includes paid vacation, sick leave, health insurance, 403(b) plan, and a transportation allowance.
For more information, visit: https://www.creativemoco.com/find-opportunities/work-with-us/