Mid Atlantic Arts seeks a Grants Manager to coordinate subgrant administration activities post-award by serving as the primary point of contact for grantees, implementing measures for and monitoring subgrantee compliance with grant award terms, and assuring Mid Atlantic Arts’ alignment with generally recognized grants management best practices. This position serves as the primary grant system administrator and project lead for Mid Atlantic Arts’ online grants portal including ensuring proper maintenance and functionality, staff training, and development to meet organizations evolving needs.
- Coordinate all components of the post-award grantmaking process, issuing award documentation, contract management, compliance with funder and Federal regulations, payment scheduling, grant adjustments, grant extensions, and reporting timelines.
- Represent the organization as the main contact for grantees post award. • Work with management to improve operations, streamline processes, and work cooperatively to execute programs effectively, addressing issues necessary to enhance desired outcomes.
- Manage the issuing of grant awards including award letters, grant award agreements and any other required documentation.
- Design and maintain final reports in collaboration with program staff.
- Ensure the timely submission of interim and final reports by grantees, as well as communications about questions or problems faced by grantees in fulfilling the obligations of their awards.
- Maintain grant files of all award documentation, communications with grantees, and all other information needed for the purposes of programmatic, audit, and funder compliance.
- Ensure grant award documents comply with Mid Atlantic Arts’ funder requirements including National Endowment for the Arts General Terms and Conditions and the Federal OMB Uniform Guidance.
- Produce reports on organization-wide granting activity for the National Endowments for the Arts and other funding sources as well as for the state arts agencies, board, external program evaluators, auditors, and for Mid Atlantic Arts’ management and staff.
Data Systems Management
- Serve as system administrator for Mid Atlantic Arts’ cloud-based grants management system including overseeing its proper operation, provide administrative, content and quality control, system updates, maintenance, and staff training; serving as primary contact with system vendor; and creating/developing applications, award documents, final reports, and system reports and workflows.
- Set up, manage, and establish the protocols for the grants management system, including training and supporting the Programs Team to operationalize the use of the Grants Management System daily.
- Conduct ongoing needs assessment for Mid Atlantic Arts’ grants data system needs.
- Coordinate grants management systems data interfacing with various platforms, including but not limited to, Sage Intacct and Salesforce. Organization and Community Support
- Actively participate in and identify opportunities for supporting Mid Atlantic Arts’ strategic efforts to advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the organization, in the arts community, and to all Mid Atlantic Arts programs.
Click to learn more. + Apply!