What: The Maryland Writers’ Association is looking for workshops on poetry, nonfiction, memoir, fiction, children’s, screenwriting/playwriting, marketing, legal, financial, publicity, social media. Each workshop is 50 minutes long.
Compensation: We will pay $100.00 / workshop. You will be provided with a space in the MWA Conference Bookstore to display and sell your books. In addition, you are welcome to attend other workshop programs on the day of your presentation, and have the option to attend lunch on the day you present.
- Please submit your proposal using the form on our website. No submissions will be considered without this form.
- For the “Workshop Description” field, please include a brief, inviting description of your workshop that we can use for the program and website listings.
- For “Complete Workshop Description” please attach a more in-depth description of your presentation which details the information you will be covering, what attendees can expect to learn, including actionable takeaways from the session.
- If you would like to submit more than one workshop for consideration, please fill out and submit a separate form for each.
- Consider sending your proposal submission earlier rather than later. Proposals will be reviewed by committee and we will follow up with you with any questions and clarification that we may need.
Visit https://marylandwriters.org/form.php?form_id=46&c=1 for more information and to submit.