MCM is searching for a skilled IT and technology savvy individual to be responsible for providing technical and project management support to the Director of Operations by overseeing multiple network systems, including video management and storage technology.
- Accountability for the smooth running of computers, servers, video management technology and their internal connectivity as well as between multiple locations.
- Supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs, and software-based video production systems and storage
- Working with production staff, assess functionality of video production equipment and materials, such as cameras, audio and lighting equipment
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems to create efficient system functionality
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions
- Supervise vendors responsible for equipment maintenance and repairs
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards
- Other duties as assigned
The duties and responsibilities listed in the job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. The company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 1-3 Years of IT or engineering experience in media production environment
- Open to skill development and training
- Knowledge of and preferred experience in the software integration process
- General understanding of project management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Ability to predict potential challenges and proactively seek solutions that head-off obstacles
- Ability to prioritize tasks and communicate effectively with peers and managers
MCM provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MCM complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Use this form to submit a resume or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com