The Research Analyst provides research support for the Institute’s consulting practice that operates
throughout the United States and abroad.
At any given time, this position provides research and administrative support for a portfolio of 10+
strategy consultancies, supporting the Institute’s principals and team of senior consultants.
This position may be required to travel when traveling is deemed to be safe.
This individual is responsible for the following, primary roles:
- In addition to the focus described above, provides research and strategy development support
across all active consultancies, including, but not limited to, individual donor prospect research,
mission analysis, environmental research and analysis, internal analysis and organizational audit,
survey development and administration, internal and external stakeholder interviews.
- Leads research and data analysis, as needed, for Institute special projects
- Executes technical support for meetings, teleconferences, and webinars
- Collects, organizes, and maintains client information and materials, research, and other
intellectual property required for and developed within in the context of consultancies on the
Institute’s network drive and online platforms. (OneNote, SharePoint, Outlook)
- Manages intern research support, as applicable
- Provides ad hoc research, as requested
Click for full job description and to apply.