Morgan State University seeks a Retention Advisor within the College of Liberal Arts
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Retention Advisor assists with the ACCESS Orientation Program and other campus-wide retention initiatives by proctoring the placement exam and advising first-time students, as well as performing other duties as assigned by the AVP for Student Success and Retention.
- The Retention Advisor works in collaboration with the Office of Student Success and Retention and the Retention Coordinator to support the retention initiatives in their college, school, or institute with partnership from their Dean.
- Retention Advisors attend and participate in meetings, conferences, and presentations as requested by the AVP for Student Success and Retention, the
- Retention Coordinator, or by their Dean.
- Retention Counselors/Advisors will assist with the implementation and evaluation of retention activities in their college, school, or institute.
- Retention Counselors/Advisors work with their respective Retention Coordinators and/or Deans to implement the retention model for their college, school, or institute.
- other duties as assigned.
Read more and apply!