The Program Manager, Youth and Thrive oversees Kids & Teens on Campus summer camp, SAT Prep Classes, Cadence music lessons, youth classes throughout the school year, and the Thrive program for adults with intellectual disabilities. This position manages and coordinates all aspects of the assigned programs. Responsibilities include developing, reviewing, and revising curriculum; interacting with students, adjuncts, and community partners; and managing the program budget. This position must work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following are the functions essential to performing this job:
1. Oversee the development and management of assigned programs to align with the College mission and vision. Identify, develop, and coordinate courses, programs, and activities that are timely and relevant to a diverse audience of Frederick County students.
2. Develop and maintain a systematic approach that will support the long-term, sustainable growth of all programs.
3. Oversee the coordination of the schedule of classes for all program areas and ensure timely entry of course and class-level information into college systems.
4. Ensure timely and accurate publication of a program schedule of classes.
5. Develop and maintain partnerships/cooperative relationships with internal (college) and external (community) groups as needed to grow enrollment, increase collaboration, and maximize resource utilization.
6. Collaborate with campus units including operations, IT, auxiliary, facilities, registration, security, and others to plan for and deliver courses and programs.
7. Ensure course and program compliance with college policies, COMAR, and other external accreditation or certifying agencies. Prepare budget recommendations; submit justifications for budget items; plan for, monitor and control program expenditures.
8. Work collaboratively with the marketing department to develop program marketing plans.
9. Serve as College representative to the statewide advisory groups that pertain to program areas.
10. Supervise subordinate staff in the Lifelong Learning Team, as assigned.
11. Serve on work groups and search committees as needed.
Pay Rate: $64,381 – $70,000 annually
For more information, visit: https://jobs.frederick.edu/postings/5239