Welcome to CultureSpotMC.com!
This is your place for creative voices and cultural happenings in Montgomery County, MD. CultureSpotMC.com is designed to champion our cultural community and highlight the events, classes, artists, scholars and festivals that make our community an incredible place to live, work and play. CultureSpotMC.com is a product of the Arts and Humanities Council of Montgomery County.
If you are a returning user with an account, please login below:
Forgot Password or Username
If you have an account but have forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” above to reset your password. Forgot your username? Please email: info@CultureSpotMC.com.
I Don’t Have an Account
If you do not have an account, please register now. It’s FREE! Create an account to keep track of your favorite events, organizations and venues, make respectful comments, and post arts and humanities events that meet the event submission guidelines.
Event Submission Guidelines
CultureSpotMC.com reserves the right to edit submissions for grammar, style and accuracy. We may also choose to omit any listing or profile, in whole or in part, at our discretion for any reason. Please contact info@CultureSpotMC.com if you have questions about these guidelines or the event submission process.
- Location: Events must take place in Montgomery County, MD or be presented by a Montgomery County, MD organization. All events must take place at a physical location. Virtual/online events and classes will not be accepted.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event’s start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public Events: Events posted to CultureSpotMC.com must be open to the public.
- Event Images: In order for your event to be approved and published, we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. Images must be in .JPG or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte with a required minimum of 400 x 400 pixels to display. Images should have simple file names that do not include special characters. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Events We Do Not Accept:
- Events that are not related to the arts or humanities
- Virtual/online events that do not take place at a physical location
- Religious services or events
- Entrepreneurial, networking or recruitment events
- Calls for entry or vendor solicitations
- Food and drink specials
- “Adult” oriented entertainment or salacious content