New to CultureSpotMC.com? Don’t have a login? Sign up now… It’s FREE and anyone can join!
Bookmark your favorite events, organizations and venues
Post reviews on events and comments on stories
Create and update your profile
Post Events: It is free to post events. Only arts and humanities events that meet the submission guidelines will be accepted.
IMPORTANT! When creating your new account, you may NOT use an email address for your new username. Only lower case letters (a-z) and numbers are allowed; no spaces. Thank you!
IMPORTANT! Anyone UNDER 18 must have their parent’s or guardian’s approval to participate in this service.
Event Submission Guidelines
CultureSpotMC.com reserves the right to edit submissions for grammar, style and accuracy. We may also choose to omit any listing or profile, in whole or in part, at our discretion for any reason. Please contact info@CultureSpotMC.com if you have questions about these guidelines or the event submission process.
- Location: Events must take place in Montgomery County, MD or be presented by a Montgomery County, MD organization. All events must take place at a physical location. Virtual/online events and classes will not be accepted.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event’s start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public Events: Events posted to CultureSpotMC.com must be open to the public.
- Event Images: In order for your event to be approved and published, we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. Images must be in .JPG or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte with a required minimum of 400 x 400 pixels to display. Images should have simple file names that do not include special characters. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Events We Do Not Accept:
- Events that are not related to the arts or humanities
- Virtual/online events that do not take place at a physical location
- Religious services or events
- Entrepreneurial, networking or recruitment events
- Calls for entry or vendor solicitations
- Food and drink specials
- “Adult” oriented entertainment or salacious content