Announce Date: January 24, 2022
Close Date: February 11, 2022
Position: Coordinator, Programs and Administration
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Reports to: CEO
The DC Jazz Festival (DCJF) is looking for a coordinator with experience in office administration to join our team to provide administrative and logistical support for the major programs, administration, and development efforts of the organization.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the program and administration teams including responding to emails, basic office duties, drafting contracts, letters, and memorandums, researching, filing, mailings, proof-reading, and other tasks as assigned. This includescreating and maintaining contract and contact worksheets for the DCJF programs.
- Responsible for ensuring the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Responsible for maintenance of DCJF databases including accurate data entry and weekly record maintenance.
- Responsible for the organization of documents and files related to the programs and administration of the annual DCJazzFest and other events including administering and organizing accounting, development, and program documents files.
- Responsible for serving as logistics assistant for events and administration activities as assigned.
- Responsible for coordinating projects and other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
This position requires 3 years of related work experience. Avid jazz fans encouraged to apply.
Minimum Skills and Knowledge Required
- Goal-oriented self-starter
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Well organized. Meticulous approach to administrative tasks
- Team player with strong ability to execute work in a high-level fast-paced events environment
- Proven record of general administration
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with office technology including printers, copiers, scanner and computers
Salary Range: $46,000 – 48,000 commensurate with experience
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: DCJF Coordinator Position. No phone callsplease. Consideration on a rolling basis.