GOS II GRANTS OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS ON JANUARY 18, 2022
General Operating Support II Grants (GOS II) are available to non-profit arts and/or humanities organizations located in Montgomery County, MD that have had both cash operating expenses and revenue of at least $150,000 for the last three completed fiscal years. FY23-24 grants will be awarded for activities occurring from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2024.
By awarding GOS II Grants, the Arts & Humanities Council of Montgomery County (AHCMC) seeks to:
- Encourage organizations to maintain an active, two-way, ongoing relationship with the community in the planning, participation, and evaluation of public activities, which include intentional strategies for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Access (DEIA);
- Promote stability in arts and humanities organizations by providing a base of funding to support operating budgets;
- Help ensure diverse arts and humanities experiences for constituents of Montgomery County, MD;
- Stimulate local support and involvement in the arts and humanities, including volunteer participation, audience development, and financial contributions;
- Strengthen the scholarly and artistic capabilities of arts and humanities organizations; and
- Improve and/or stabilize the management infrastructure and effectiveness of arts and humanities organizations.
Visit https://www.creativemoco.com/grant/gos2/ for more information.