Position Summary Mid Atlantic Arts seeks a full-time Program Associate who will support our Folk and Traditional Arts programs. Our initiatives include the Central Appalachia Living Traditions program and the National Endowment for the Arts Folk Arts Partnership Program.
- Assist in maintaining program’s online grant forms including scheduling, editing, and posting.
- Plan and implement logistics for grant panel meetings annually, including panel book creation, distribution, and other arrangements.
- Assist in evaluating application materials for program eligibility.
- Coordinate grant notifications, agreements, and supplementary materials for program applicants and grantees.
- Provide technical assistance, information, and other support to applicants, grant recipients, and other constituents.
- Oversee data collection – including tracking, retrieval, and reporting – and interface with online grant systems and database.
- Assist with efforts to advance equity in Mid Atlantic Arts’ Folk and Traditional Arts programs.
- Assist with program documentation, evaluation, and information sharing; working with Mid Atlantic Arts Development staff to support reporting and case-making with donors and funders, and to connect program knowledge across organization and with field.
- Assist in developing and maintaining program-specific content in coordination with colleagues including program web pages, online resources, press releases, print collateral, social media, and other program specific communication strategies.
- Assist with special projects and initiatives.
Meetings and Events Support
- Assist with representing Mid Atlantic Arts locally and nationally at conferences, meetings, performances, and other events as requested.
- Organize program informational webinars and other events including registration, program presentation, and communication to attendees.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation of panel (and other) meeting proceedings, including feedback for applications and policy discussions.
- Research and identify prospective panelists, applicants, and agents.
Organizational and Community Support
- Actively participate in and identify opportunities for supporting Mid Atlantic Arts’ strategic efforts to advance equity, diversity, inclusion, and access (EDIA) in the organization, in the arts community, and to all Mid Atlantic Arts programs.
- Evaluate programs through the lens of EDIA objectives and strategic plan goals of Mid Atlantic Arts as well as the needs of the constituencies to whom they are directed.
- Participate in the development of new programs within the context of the organization’s mission, strategic goals, and priorities that will support artists, arts organizations, BIPOC constituents, and audiences both within the region and beyond and help to build a stronger infrastructure for the arts.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Program Director, Folk, and Traditional Arts. The salary range for this position is $48,000 – $55,000, commensurate with experience.
Visit http://bit.ly/3EJggyH for more information.